Saturday, November 2, 2013

My Happy Holiday Travel Checklist & See You Here in 2014!

 
Wishing you all an upcoming HAPPY THANKSGIVING...

 a blessed CHRIST-mas...

and other year-end HOLIDAY CHEER!

However you and yours celebrate the holidays, as the year 2013 comes to an end, I thank you for your loyal readership of my blog, newsletter, articles, and books.  

This will be my last blog post for this year, and my year-end gift to you is my updated TRAVEL PLANNING & PACKING CHECKLIST to help you lighten your load and reduce stress as you travel to be with family and friends over the holidays.

God willing, I'll see you back here in 2014!

Kathryn :)  
ack here Januar

1 comment:

A Romantic Porch said...

Dearest Kathryn, You truly are an inspiration to live life well. You have challenged me and inspired me this year and I wish for you a wonderful holiday season from Thanksgiving to Christmas to New Year's Day. I hope 2014 will be filled with joy for you.
Bless you, Rachel

Free Newsletter & Tips

Instantly receive my download articles Top 10 Organizing, Decorating, & Lifestyle Tips, AND Small Space Savvy in a Big Stuff World.
Includes my free e-newsletter.

Enter your email address here: