Friday, September 13, 2013

Courage to Create a Life You Love

  
While writing my newest book, I came upon a quote that I believe to be so true and I wanted to share the concept with you.

"If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."  --John Irving--

So true that it does take courage to create a life you love, and then live it.  It sometimes requires hard choices too when there's a fork in the road, a tight budget to live within, or a hard situation that just doesn't seem to turn around no matter what you do positively to try and resolve it.  My husband and I have lived through all of those things too at one time or another on our life journey.  So no matter what your life hurdles, I encourage you to listen to your heart and live your life with courage, zest, beauty, faith, and vision!  And yes, that might mean turning a deaf ear to critics.  So be it.

Here's a slideshow below of the life I have personally created for myself, with my husband of many years, Steve, by both of us having the courage to create it together through our conscious day-by-day and year-by-year choices.

 

If you'd like to create a slideshow of your own life, I used Kizoa, which I've found very easy to work with.

Live your best life!
Kathryn :) 


Free Newsletter & Tips

Instantly receive my download articles Top 10 Organizing, Decorating, & Lifestyle Tips, AND Small Space Savvy in a Big Stuff World.
Includes my free e-newsletter.

Enter your email address here: