Saturday, May 11, 2013

Tea for Moms

I think it's "time for tea" for loving Moms everywhere on Mother's Day!

I've set a table for tea on the terrace of my new "petite penthouse treehouse,"  
so I thought I'd share some of my FAVE tea resources with you...




Yummy bedtime tea:
 Celebration Herbals Lemon Balm

My favorite tea books:
(The pink and green striped creamer in my photo above belonged to my favorite author Alexandra Stoddard.  I purchased it from her when my hubby and I visited her home in Stonington, CT in 2006.)

My favorite tablescape blog with pretty tea party tables (and other
 beautiful table settings!)
Between Naps on the Porch  

Decadently beautiful places to splurge and take your Mom to tea:
The Westgate, San Diego, CA
The Grand Del Mar Resort, Del Mar, CA
The Palace Hotel, San Francisco, CA
Palm Court Plaza Hotel, NY, NY
The Ritz, Paris, France
The Ritz, London, England

Lovely Iced Tea in the Garden painting/print

Happy Tea Time for Mother's Day!
Kathryn :) 

2 comments:

Joyce said...

I feel loved!~ And, I saw chocolate!! Thank you, Kathryn for adding to the love on this day~
your forever friend, Joyce

Kathryn Bechen said...

Thanks sweet Joyce; so glad you could join me for tea and enjoyed! :) Kathryn

Free Newsletter & Tips

Instantly receive my download articles Top 10 Organizing, Decorating, & Lifestyle Tips, AND Small Space Savvy in a Big Stuff World.
Includes my free e-newsletter.

Enter your email address here: