Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I'm Nuts Over Healthy & Affordable Nuts

I'm fond of healthy and easy snacks I can take with me while I'm out and about doing errands so I was thrilled to find these wonderful "Best of All" brand organic nuts at Vitacost. They're large sized and wonderful quality at a great price (for organic).  I mixed walnuts, pecans, and cashews together with some organic raisins to make "trail mix" that I can keep in  my car for a quick on-the-go energy snack. I also toss walnuts in my morning green smoothie sometimes, and I like to add walnuts and pecans to my homemade muffins and banana bread etc. 

Enjoy!
Kathryn :) 

Full Disclosure as of 1/22/13:  I was not asked to write a product review nor was I compensated in any way by Best of All brand nuts nor Vitacost for this product review.

No comments:

Free Newsletter & Tips

Instantly receive my download articles Top 10 Organizing, Decorating, & Lifestyle Tips, AND Small Space Savvy in a Big Stuff World.
Includes my free e-newsletter.

Enter your email address here: