Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy Birthday to My Small Space Organizing Book!


Happy Birthday to my book, Small Space Organizing!  It released worldwide a year ago by my publisher, Revell Books, and at the risk of sounding like an overly-bragging-mama, I'm sooooo proud of my little baby and all of her 2012 achievements and many media mentions.  Thank YOU for all of your support and love and reviews/kudos!   It's still ranked internationally in the "Top 100" Amazon* bestselling decorating books, and as of this blog post writing, has been purchased by 172 libraries around the world from the U.S. to Canada to Singapore to New Zealand.  Here are some photos/links of readers who have used my book to help them organize their home.

I'm on a heartfelt mission, via my book, to help small space dwellers everywhere "dwell well" at home! 

Happy small space organizing!
Kathryn :) 

*Amazon rankings change hourly.

2 comments:

The Painted Garden said...

Hi Kathryn,
Happy Book Birthday - hard to believe it has been a year. Thanks to your book I am starting off a New Year even more organized in my home and art studio and Bentley still has his spot to store his toys every night.

Wishing you and Steve a Blessed and Joyful New Year.
Erin

I loved what Steve said about your book being the legacy that you and Steve will leave - what a lovely thing for him to say - it speaks volumns about your beautiful organized life and marriage.

Kathryn Bechen said...

Thanks for the good wishes Erin and Happy New Organized Year! :) Kathryn

Free Newsletter & Tips

Instantly receive my download articles Top 10 Organizing, Decorating, & Lifestyle Tips, AND Small Space Savvy in a Big Stuff World.
Includes my free e-newsletter.

Enter your email address here: