Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Year Full of...Your Potential!



"We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives… not looking for flaws, but for potential."   ~Ellen Goodman

I love this quote to start a brand New Year, don't you?  I think it's so easy to focus on what's wrong in our homes and lives, but it's much more productive, and certainly more God-honoring, to try and consciously focus on what's right, and to be thankful for all our blessings.  So I'm making it my goal this year to try every day to consciously savor what's good and right about both my home and my life, to make wise lifestyle choices, and to help others--through my writing--to notice and savor what's good and right about their homes and lives too.  

Won't you please join me on the journey?  
  
"May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed."    --Psalm 20:4 NIV

Blessings for a brand new year full of YOUR potential!

Kathryn :)


2 comments:

A Romantic Porch said...

Yes, I will join you. You put into words what my heart is feeling and yearning.

xo rachel

Kathryn said...

Glad to have you on the journey Rachel; thanks for your sweet words. Kathryn :)

Free Newsletter & Tips

Instantly receive my download articles Top 10 Organizing, Decorating, & Lifestyle Tips, AND Small Space Savvy in a Big Stuff World.
Includes my free e-newsletter.

Enter your email address here: