Sunday, November 25, 2012

157 International Libraries Now Lending My Book


I am pleased to announce that 157 international libraries are now lending my book, Small Space Organizing, including public, college, and technical libraries in New York City, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Phoenix, Denver, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore, and more libraries are purchasing the book every week or so!  (Available in both/either paperback and/or e-book editions, depending on each library's purchase.) 

Having worked in several libraries myself while in college and in my twenties, I am thrilled to learn that my own book is now available to those who choose to use the library as their chosen source for books!

Love YOUR local library TODAY by checking out a book!

Kathryn :)

No comments:

Free Newsletter & Tips

Instantly receive my download articles Top 10 Organizing, Decorating, & Lifestyle Tips, AND Small Space Savvy in a Big Stuff World.
Includes my free e-newsletter.

Enter your email address here: