Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Moody Radio Interview Tomorrow

Need help organizing and decorating your small space home, condo, or apartment?  Wonder what the blessings are in living the small space lifestyle?  Downsizing a house filled with "stuff" after living there for 30-some years?  Trying to shoehorn yourself into a dorm room that has less than darling decor?  I'll be interviewed for an hour tomorrow at 10 a.m. PST on Moody Radio's Midday Connection so here's your chance to hear some free tips based on my new book, Small Space Organizing.  I hope you'll join us!

Blessings,

Kathryn :)

No comments:

Free Newsletter & Tips

Instantly receive my download articles Top 10 Organizing, Decorating, & Lifestyle Tips, AND Small Space Savvy in a Big Stuff World.
Includes my free e-newsletter.

Enter your email address here: