Thursday, April 7, 2011

Inn on Summerhill--Summerland, California

Greetings from the lovely Inn on Summerhill in the beautiful little seaside village of Summerland, California, just a few miles outside of Santa Barbara.

My hubby Steve and I stayed at this pretty inn recently and I thought I'd share the photos with you. (Click on any photo to enlarge.)

The Inn on Summerhill sits on a little knoll, just across the street from the Pacific Ocean.

Their lovely front porch is perfect for a little relaxation...

and a glass of cold iced tea!

Their stately wood-paneled lobby is comfortable...

and their cozy breakfast room serves up a tasty hot breakfast each morning...

and delectable sweet treats each afternoon.

They have an on-call massage therapist who'll massage your cares away in their spa...

and afterwards, you can sit in their beautiful private hot tub on the upstairs deck.

Elegant linens and furnishings graced our room...

and sumptuous pillows let us rest our weary heads.

Being the (non-rugged no-camping kind of gal!) that I am, I especially loved the evening linen turndown service, and the mints left on our bed...

and my hubby and I enjoyed having a cup of tea together in our room too. No wonder the Inn on Summerhill has won so many awards--their attention to detail is truly wonderful and the property is very pristine.

I hope you enjoyed the tour of the beautifully quaint, yet elegant, Inn on Summerhill in the charming little seaside village of Summerland, California!

'Til Next Time!

Kathryn :)

1 comment:

gsinha said...

Kathryn,
My Husband and our 2 boys stayed at this incredible Inn during the summer of 2008. We just loved it! It was so comfortable and inviting, and the food was fresh, homemade and delicioius. You captured the uniqueness of the elegant Inn so well that I had to comment.

Free Newsletter & Tips

Instantly receive my download articles Top 10 Organizing, Decorating, & Lifestyle Tips, AND Small Space Savvy in a Big Stuff World.
Includes my free e-newsletter.

Enter your email address here: