Saturday, January 1, 2011

Submit Your Home for Magazine Publication

If you live in a home, condo, or apartment with decor and/or gardens and/or a terrace/patio you feel are worthy of national newsstand-quality magazine publication, or if you are an interior designer/decorator who would like your own home or a client project considered, please CONTACT ME with a short written description. I would also like to see a blog post or website link that includes photos if you have them, but please do not e-mail me photos unless I request them from you. If based on your written description and blog/website link photos I feel your home would be of interest to the magazines I write for, I will contact you.

PLEASE NOTE:  

I only submit homes that are decorated in the cottage/country/shabby chic/French country/antique-collector style.

The magazines I am hired to write for do not pay homeowners to feature their home nor do they pay interior designers/decorators to feature their design projects.

Thank you for your interest!


No comments:

Free Newsletter & Tips

Instantly receive my download articles Top 10 Organizing, Decorating, & Lifestyle Tips, AND Small Space Savvy in a Big Stuff World.
Includes my free e-newsletter.

Enter your email address here: