Saturday, January 1, 2011

My FAVE Author


Do you have a favorite author?  Not just a bunch of favorite authors, but I mean a FAVE author who is your wise teacher and yes, your friend, through her books?  Alexandra Stoddard is my FAVE author, and I was blessed to meet her in person in 1994 and be personally invited by her to her home in Stonington, CT in 2006 to spend time with Alexandra, her dear husband Peter, (who is also an inspiring author), and other kindred lifestyle spirits for one of her "Happiness Weekends."    Here's a blog tour of our wonderful trip to her home.

No comments:

Free Newsletter & Tips

Instantly receive my download articles Top 10 Organizing, Decorating, & Lifestyle Tips, AND Small Space Savvy in a Big Stuff World.
Includes my free e-newsletter.

Enter your email address here: