Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Kind Client Kudos on Mentoring a New Writer


Dear Blog Friends,

I was blessed recently to be hired to consult with and mentor a talented lady who wants to turn her writing skills into a freelance writing business. To my delight, I received this lovely thank-you packet, beautifully presented, in my mailbox yesterday. (I can't wait to settle in for a spa for the spirit break using the teabag she sent me!)

I'd like to introduce you to my lovely new writing client/mentee:

"Dear Kathryn,

Thank you for taking my hand in this writing journey and for daring to envision the possibilities with me! I so appreciate what God has poured into you and your willingness to share it. Onward & Upward!" --Karen June Miller--

When someone can express a sentiment in such an eloquent way, I have no doubt in my mind that Karen will be getting paid for her writing skills very soon. Be sure to read her beautiful blog, http://www.eye-dyllic.blogspot.com/, where you will notice her distinctive writing voice and beautiful presentation. In just a short time, her blog already has fans from around the world!

Til Next Time!

--Kathryn--

No comments:

Free Newsletter & Tips

Instantly receive my download articles Top 10 Organizing, Decorating, & Lifestyle Tips, AND Small Space Savvy in a Big Stuff World.
Includes my free e-newsletter.

Enter your email address here: